Mindset training for volleyball players.
1. Be aware of when you lose focus and redirect your attention.2. Create a focus cue.3. Eye sequencing, a powerful concentration tool on the court.
1. Let go of mistakes immediately. 2. Negative thought replacement. 3. Approach competition with clear tactical plans.4. Train harder than anyone.
1. Adopt a growth mindset.2. Change your court vocabulary.3. Always compete.
1. Establish a dedicated pre-game routine. 2. Practice mindfulness.3. Create your own visualization script. 4. Get out of your head and into your body.
1. Shift your world view from scarcity to abundance.2. Make a pledge to not gossip about teammates.3. Develop systems of communication.4. Create a culture of belonging.5. Dismantle implicit bias.
1. Yoga as a training tool.2. Rest, the unexpected key to resilience.3. Embrace body positivity.4. Find balance.