BIP has formed a partnership with the Botswana Volleyball Federation to help improve the overall level of the National Teams in Botswana. Our first big step is to bring top level American university and club coaches to work with their athletes. In addition, we are very interested in taking former top level athletes to work on the court with the coaches and their players. The dates for this trip are from April 20 to May 2, 2020. Note that participants don’t need to be a part of the entire tour; you can arrive and depart at any time during the 12 days. The trip will include 1 two day-one night safari around Maun and two safaris in Kasane along with a visit to Victoria Falls. We will also visit at least 2 local schools to offer clinics to the kids.
Cost: $2,500 plus airfare. This includes all hotels, breakfast, lunch and dinner, ground transportation and safari fees. Note that visa costs for Botswana and Zimbabwe. ($30.00 per country) are not included. For a pro-rated price please contact us directly.
- April 19: Leave USA for Maun, Botswana
- April 20: Arrive, Maun. First training that evening.
- April 21-29: Practices in Maun. A two day-one night Safari around Maun. School visits.
- April 30: Leave for Kasane, Botswana. Evening boat safari on the Chobe River.
- May 1: Morning game drive in Kasane, then leave for Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- May 2: Morning sightseeing at Victoria Falls. Depart that afternoon for the USA
Contact Cory Solomon at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tim Kelly at email@example.com